More than 100 U.S. firms will be exhibiting their products and solutions at Marina Bay Sands (CommunicAsia) and Suntec (BroadcastAsia) from June 19-22, 2012.
The following U.S. exhibitors have asked us to publicize their participation:
- Accuweather (www.accuweather.com) – provides weather forecasts.
- Ameresco Solar (www.ameresco.com) – manufactures solar and hybrid power systems for off grid applications.
- Anacom, Inc. (www.anacominc.com) – leader in design of satellite communications equipment.
- Apcon Inc. (www.apcon.com) – develops innovative, scalable technology solutions to enhance network monitoring, support traffic anaylsis and streamline IT network management and security; serves as the industry leader for state-of-the-art data aggregation, filtering and network switching products and management software support.
- Comtech Xicom Company (www.xicomtech.com) – leader in the development and manufacturing of high power amplifiers for commercial and military SATCOM markets.
- Crystal Solutions (www.crystalcc.com) – monitor and control software, advertising verification and reconciliation, spectrum monitoring, video contribution solutions.
- Digital Nirvana (www.monitoriq.tv) and (www.digital-nirvana.com) – Monitor IQTM broadcast monitoring system, MediaPro IQTM content repurposing system. Many view IQTM enterprise IP Video Distribution system. The Digital Nirvana platform is based on open web services (REST) API’s and all products in the Broadcast Suite can be easily integrated with third party products and can scale from one to multiple servers and from one to hundreds of channels.
- IneoQuest Technologies (www.ineoquest.com) – market leader in video service assurance.
- Matthews Studio Equipment Inc. (www.msegrip.com) – specializes in hardware for lighting and camera support and control for the motion picture and television production industries.
- MicroCare Corporation (www.sticklerscleaners.com) – Sticklers Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Moseley Associates, Inc. (www.moseleytelecom.com) – offers microwave backhaul point to point links, NEE1, NXGEN-S, and NXGEN T for wireless data networking.
- Myat, Inc. (www.myat.com) – RF Transmission line systems and components, RF filters and combiners, and RF accessories including switches and patch panels.
- Mobile Mark, Inc. (www.mobilemark.com) – designs and manufactures communication antennas for 137 MHz-10 GHz. Antenna styles include vehicle mount, mag-mount, device mount, device embedded, omni-directional and directional site antennas.
- NetNumber (www.netnumber.com) – The netnumber transactional IP telephony addressing and numbering (TITAN) server is the world’s most widely deployed converged ENUM, SIP, SS7/C7 and SIGTRAN addressing and routing engine.TITAN represents the core of an Operator’s next generation addressing and routing infrastructure.
- Optelian International Corporation (www.optelian.com) – designs and manufactures optical transport equipment using state of the art dense wave division multiplexing.
- Plexstar (www.plexstar.com) – designs new technology in telecommunication, transport networking and VoIP, making affordable solutions available to small telecom operators especially in the developing nations.
- Rushworks (www.rushworks.tv) – develops software (A-List) for automating TV channel playback, internet (streaming) TV channels and provides solutions (V DESK and REMO II) that allow a single operator to produce multi-camera TV productions using a touch screen interface PT2 cameras with no camera operators required.
- Sathpath (www.satpath.com) – Skyswitch VSAT Communiation Network and Satellite Modems.
- Telecast Fiber Systems (www.telecast-fiber.com) – Fiber systems that transport video, audio, and data primarily for TV, broadcast, and video centric applications.
- Transition Networks (www.transition.com) – offers a full suite of fiber networking products that enable customers to deliver and manage your network traffic reliably over fiber optics.
If you are interested in any of the U.S. companies and would like us to make an introduction, please complete the online form.
We will run a business information booth at CommunicAsia2012 that is located at Level 1, Booth Number 1Q2-05 at Marina Bay Sands Convention Center.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Chia Swee Hoon
Senior Commercial Specialist
Tel: +65 6476-9037