The U.S. Commercial Service in Lebanon is part of a global network of trade specialists dedicated to supporting U.S. commercial interests overseas and to helping U.S. companies identify international partners around the world.
The U.S. Commercial Service in Lebanon provides the following services:
- Counsels U.S. companies on market opportunities, regulations and ways of doing business in Lebanon.
- Assists Lebanese companies in identifying U.S. suppliers of products and services.
- Assists U.S. companies in identifying Lebanese agents and representatives for their products and services.
- Conducts market research for U.S. companies.
- Recruits Lebanese delegations to attend trade shows in the U.S.
- Organizes trade fairs and seminars in Lebanon to promote U.S. products and services.
- Identifies major projects and offers support to U.S. companies bidding for these projects.
- Negotiates with the Lebanese government market access issues and barriers to trade and investment.
- Mediates and resolves commercial disputes between U.S. and Lebanese companies.