Visit a US Trade Show or a European Trade Show with U.S. interest!
Your company can develop new business relationships with American companies by participating in our International Buyer Program and visiting some of the most important trade shows in the United States. Alternatively you may prefer to travel to one of the European Trade Shows that have substantial U.S. interest.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THE IRISH DELEGATE
- Face-to-face counseling from trade officials of the U.S. Commercial Service
- Pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors of interest to you
- Computerized matching service linking you to export-ready exhibitors
- Comprehensive show directory, highlighting U.S. exhibitors that export to overseas markets
- Free shuttle bus service to and from official convention hotels and Convention Center
- Free use of meeting rooms and office facilities
Below is a list of trade shows and events promoted by the U.S. Commercial Service aimed at developing partnerships between U.S. exporters and Irish buyers.
Building and Construction
Energy and Environment
Food and Beverage
Healthcare and Laboratory
Safety and Security
Textiles and Apparel